Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Below are some of the things I have been working on recently. Unfortunately, when I was laid off, I lost a tremendous amount of work (yeah, yeah, I know....back up my files, i get it). I have a bunch of hard pieces that I am going to shoot this week (my old boss just mailed them to me so that I have something to show for my last four years of work!) but still need to sort through them. Stay tuned!

As for the electronic files below:

> the interior of the plane is part of a series of illustrations I did for http://www.talonairjets.com/site/ (they are in "Fleet", and honestly I have no idea what their names are).  
> the heart logos were made for a Fundraiser for savelaurensheart.com. (check out the site - become inspired.)
> Matt's Mom's Cookies are amazing cookies that are sold at Bierkraft in Park Slope. I designed a few different logos for this product, (only 3 out of about 15 choices are shown) and the winner is shown on the bag. (my fav - Pecan Shortbread). We are currently working on other materials - business cards, letterheads for invoices, etc., and eventually a website. 
> the Save the Date was done for a friend's sister. My favorite part is represented by the square in the upper right hand corner of this electronic version. In actuality, it was a sticker sized to fit on a desk calendar.

See everyone soon!

No comments: